Post A New Complaint Forums General Discussions I want to buy Smartphone online | Please Suugest me sites

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Admin 9 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Pawan Hassan
    Participant

Hi everyone,

I am Pawan Hassan,I have been looking for good smartphone and finally found a good one i.e Redmi Note4.Now I am bit confused regarding shopping sites.I have seen Amazon India and Flipkart both are offering the same product.But As I have no previous shopping experience,I want you guys to recommend the best site,whether Flipkart or Amazon

Thanks

Admin
    Keymaster

Congratulations! that you have found your desired smartphone.However, if you compare both Amazon and Flipkart site, both are good and reliable.Amazon India is popular for their lightning deals and they offer almost all category products.Flipkart also offers great discount through Big Billion day and exclusive launch.When it comes to buying smartphone we prefer Flipkart but that does not mean other sites like Amazon, Snapdeal, Paytm are not reliable.Hope that helps

TrackMyPacks Moderator

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.