Post A New Complaint Forums Courier Forum Wrong Delivered AWB# 34515930131

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Admin 9 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

pankaj butola
    Participant

Good Evening Sir/Madam,

I am very upset from your service, Still i have not received any consignment i am waiting for the same. as per your tracking system, that is showing it has been delivered,?Mr. Deepak,why,, i am not. If suppose there is no service of delivery in this area, Atleast, you should inform me or contact me. We are unable to deliver you Please pick your self.

Please solve this on urgent basis. and I am sending you print shot of my tracking detail for your ref.

Waybill No : 34515930131 Reference No : 000000000000115
    Pickup Date 08 September 2017
    From Gurgaon To Dehradun
    Status SHIPMENT DELIVERED
    Date of Delivery 11 September 2017
    Time of Delivery 14:23
    Recipient Deepak

Thanks
    Pankaj butola

Admin
    Keymaster

So as per tracking record, we have found that the shipment was delivered to Mr.Deepak.Here is the tracking details:

Pickup Date 08 September 2017
    From Gurgaon
    To Dehradun
    Status SHIPMENT DELIVERED 
    Date of Delivery 11 September 2017
    Time of Delivery 14:23
    Recipient Deepak

If you are the actual recipient then you should complain the Bluedart Team.However, if you try to contact Bluedart customer care team it will take time and even may not be resolved.So we advise you to contact the sender directly and explain the delivery issue.The sender can fix this problem from his or her side.

Contact Bluedart – http://www.bluedart.com/servlet/RoutingServlet?handler=contact&action=statelist

TrackMyPacks Moderator

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.